Thanks a Bunch!
- Cardstock or construction paper:
yellow, white, orange, lime green, red
- Jute twine, 10” length
- Red craft thread, 10” length
- Lime green colored pencil
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Hole punch
- Black marker
- Print and cut out pattern. Use black
marker to draw details on bananas. Use lime green colored pencil to lightly shade top and bottom of bananas.
- Measure and cut 1” and 1-1/2” circles from red, lime green, and orange paper. Glue smaller circles onto larger circles.
- Use black marker to write “great job” “you’re sweet” and “so kind” on circles. Or write messages of your own. Outline circles.
- Glue circles on center of bananas.
- Use hole punch to punch hole on top of each banana. Measure and cut 10” length of jute twine. Thread bananas on twine; knot ends together.
- For tag, measure and cut 1”x5” white paper rectangle. Use hole punch to punch hole on end of tag. Use black marker to write “thanks a bunch!” on
tag and draw outline around edges.
- Measure and cut 10” length of red craft thread. Thread tag on red thread; knot ends around jute twine.