Fuzzy Egg Centerpiece
- Terra cotta pot, 4”
- Plastic-foam: five 2-5/16”x3-1/16” eggs; scrap
- Lollipop sticks, five 8” lengths
- Yarn, in assorted colors
- Lime tissue paper
- Lime ribbon, 6” length
- Easter grass or shredded paper filler
- Aleene’s Crystal Clear Tacky Spray
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, spray tissue
paper with tacky spray. For grass,
measure and cut 4”x11” tissue paper
rectangle. Cut “v”-shapes in rectangle
leaving one edge intact. Spray grass
with tacky spray; wrap around bottom
of pot. Let dry. Glue ribbon length
around bottom edge of pot. Let dry.
- Wrap and glue tissue paper around
lollipop sticks (stems). Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Glue two leaves on each stem, pinching center on dotted line. Insert one stem into bottom of each egg.
- Spray egg with tacky glue. Wrap yarn
around egg, covering all areas. Let dry.
- Insert foam scrap in base of pot. Glue
grass or shredded paper on top of scrap.
- Insert each stem into foam scrap in pot.