Have a Little Faith Shirts
- T-shirts: brown, beige, green, blue
- Tulip Faith Iron-On Transfers: Soak Up the Son; Jesus Loves Me
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Metallics: Gold, Silver
- Tulip Fashion Form
- Embroidery floss: blue, brown
- Large-eye sewing needle
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Straight pins
Soak Up the Son
- 1. Position tan and brown shirts flat on work surface. Measure and cut bottom 8” from shirt and bottom 3” from each sleeve. Use straight pins to pin brown
bottom section on bottom of tan shirt and brown sleeve section on bottom of tan sleeve.
- 2. Use needle and brown thread to sew cut sections on tan shirt. Knot ends on inside of shirt.
- 3. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to use iron to apply “Soak Up the Son” transfer on center of shirt.
- 4. Insert Fashion Form between layers of shirt. Use Gold Metallics to draw sun rays from center of shirt. Let dry.
Jesus Loves Me
- 1. Position blue and green shirts flat on work surface. Measure and cut lengthwise 1/3 from blue and green shirts. Use straight pins to pin 1/3 blue section on side of 2/3 green section.
- 2. Use needle and blue thread to sew cut sections together. Knot ends on inside of shirt.
- 3. Use scissors to cut neckline and edges from sleeves.
- 4. Cut apart iron-on transfer. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to use iron to apply “Jesus Loves Me” transfer down side of shirt. Iron thumbs-up on opposite
side of shirt.
- 5. Insert Fashion Form between layers of shirt. Use Silver Metallics to outline saying and thumbs-up signs. Let dry.
Soak Up the Son Shirt
Jesus Love Me Shirt