Finger Knit Belts
- Jelly Yarn, 1 ball each: Blue Taffy, Pink Peppermint Glow
- Prym-Dritz Quick-Release Clip Buckle
- Darice Self-Stick Gem Stickers: dolphin, butterfly
- Craft glue
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Use measuring tape to measure around kid’s waist.
- With blue or pink yarn, make slip knot,
leaving 8” length on end. Follow Steps 1-5 to cast on yarn.
- 1. Finger knit length of belt. Follow Steps 6-11 to finger knit. Make sure belt fits comfortably around waist.
- 1. Bind off, leaving 8” length on end. Tie double-knot in last loop. Follow Steps 12-21 to bind off.
- 1. Thread belt end on tapestry needle. Sew yarn on buckle end; tie knot and trim end. Repeat process for other
- 2. Glue stickers on belt buckle. Let dry.
More Fun Stuff
- 1. Create finger knit adornments for these unique hearts! Finger knit as explained above and glue onto fabric-covered foam hearts!