- Circle, 3”
- Square, 2-1/2”
- Melissa Frances items (Heart and Home Collectibles): Medium Newstead Frame, 2”x2-1/4”; Happy Holidays Stickers, 8”x12”
- Vintage images of choice
- Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paints (Krylon): Greek Stone; Bahama Blue; Cherry Red; Acrylic Crystal Clear
- Tulip Fashion Fine Jewel Glitter: Red; Turquoise; Silver
- Beading wire (Beadalon): Elasticity Clear, 0.5mm; Stainless Steel, 20-gauge
- CRYSTALLIZED by Swarovski Elements Round Beads: Siam, 6mm; Olivine, 8mm; Aqua, 6mm; Crystal, 6mm
- Green glittered star embellishment (cut from holiday greenery stem)
- Sheer, satin or grosgrain ribbon of choice, 8” length
- Cardstock scraps
- Brown chalk ink pad
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
- Bead FX Beading Glue
- Round-nose pliers
- Hand drill
- Wire cutters
- Hole punch
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Spray circle or square Greek Stone, Red Cherry or Bahama Blue. Let dry and apply sealer. Coat with coordinating glitter and shake off excess. Spray again.
- Drill two holes at top sides of square or circle for hanger. Dril hole in center bottom of star. Cut 8” wire length. Thread wire end through hole on circle or square and use pliers to bend end to secure. Thread 6mm Siam, 8mm Olivine, 6mm Aqua, 6mm Crystal. Repeat. Continue threading beads until hanger is covered. When 1” wire length is remaining, insert end into remaining hole and bend ends to secure.
- Cut 8” length from clear beading wire and knot one end. Apply drop of beading glue on knot and slip one 6mm Siam bead over knot. Let dry, then continue threading one of each bead onto wire. Insert remaining end of wire into hole in star. Tie knot and cut excess wire to secure.
- Trim vintage images so they fit inside resin frames. Glue image to back of frame opening, frame to center of circle or square and star to bottom of frame. Let dry.
- Apply desired sticker sentiment to cardstock scrap; ink edges. Punch hole at top. Thread ribbon through hole and tie bow around beaded hanger as shown.