Beaded Heart Pendant
- Red cardstock
- Red/pink/silver micro-bead mix
- Silver wire, 20-gauge
- Silver jewelry findings: jump rings, two; bail; chain
- Craft punches: heart, 2”; hole, 1/16”
- Wire cutter
- Needle-nose pliers
- Aleene’s Crafting Adhesives: Clear Gel Tacky Glue, Paper Glaze
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, aluminum foil
- Cut 4” cardstock square. Squeeze glaze onto foil and brush thick, even layer onto square; let dry completely. Punch two hearts from square and three hearts from remaining cardstock.
- Punch hole at center top of each heart, aligning each heart with first for proper placement. Squeeze glue onto foil and use brush to apply to hearts; layer hearts together with glazed hearts facing outward.
- Squeeze glaze onto top heart; sprinkle with beads. Gently press beads into glaze and tilt slightly to allow loose beads to fall away; let dry completely.
- Use wire cutters to cut 4” length of wire for charm; fold in half and twist one side around other to create loop. Use needle-nose pliers to curl ends. Place charm onto cement surface and use hammer to flatten ends.
- Attach jump rings and charm to pendant. Attach bail to jump ring. Insert chain through bail.