- Felt, rectangles: 3”x5”, 4”x6”
- Ribbon, 10” length
- White buttons, five
- White craft thread
- Fabric glue
- Large-eye sewing needle
- Pinking shears
- White chalk
- Measure and cut 4”x6” felt rectangle.
Measure and cut 3”x5” felt rectangle from coordinating color. Use pinking shears to trim edges.
- On back of smaller felt rectangle, use
chalk to draw three snowflakes (to follow outlines when stitching).
- Measure and cut 24” length of white craft thread. Sew along snowflake outlines.
- Attach white button on center of each
- Glue stitched felt rectangle on center of larger rectangle. Let dry.
- For hanger, measure and cut 10” ribbon
length. Sew ribbon ends on top corners of rectangle.
- Sew button on each ribbon end; knot
ends on inside.