You're Berry Sweet
- Cardstock: red, green, black
- Green chenille stem
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue:
- Craft glue
- Black marker
- Optional: Fiskars Hand Held Heart Punch
- Print and cut out patterns.
- Measure 1/2” from top of one heart and draw line. Fold heart on line. Glue heart (on folded area) onto remaining heart (to create card). Let dry.
- Use scissors to cut small slit in
center of one leaf. Glue leaves on top of hearts (berry). Let dry.
- For stem, curl chenille stem around pencil. Insert one end of stem in slit on leaf. Spot glue.
- Use heart punch or cut from paper 18 black card stock hearts (seeds). Glue seeds on front of card. Let dry. Add black glitter glue highlights on seeds. Let dry.
- Use black marker to write “Valentine, You’re Berry Sweet!” on inside of card.