Monkey “Love” Card
- Cardstock or construction paper: red, white, brown, tan
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Small heart punch
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Black marker
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut from paper: head from tan, hair from brown, bowtie from red.
- Glue hair on head and bowtie on bottom
- For mouth, measure and cut 5” tan
square. Fold top 1-1/4” to center of square. Fold bottom 1-1/4” to center of square.
- Cut lips from red paper. Glue lips on
each side of mouth. Use scissors to round mouth edges. Glue mouth on face.
- Use black marker to draw line on each
side of mouth and dashed outlines. Write
“no monkeying around - you’re the best!”
- Use heart punch to punch or cut 14-1/2”
hearts from white paper. Glue hearts on
bowtie. Glue wiggle eyes on face.