Manny The Monkey
- Paper plates, two
- Construction paper: brown, gold,
- Brown acrylic paint
- Wiggle eyes, two large
- Brown marker
- Yarn, 10” length
- Craft glue
- Stapler and staples
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint paper plates brown. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut head from brown paper and face from gold paper.
- Have kids trace hands on brown paper (for monkey’s hands) and feet on gold paper (for monkey’s feet). Cut out.
- Cut five hearts from red paper and one heart from purple paper.
- Cut top from one paper plate. Use cut scrap for tail piece. Glue large cut paper plate on front of other plate, creating pocket.
- Use brown marker to outline plates (body) and draw details on face. Glue eyes on face.
- Glue hearts on tummy, hands on sides, and feet on bottom. Glue tail on back of body.
- To hang, measure and cut 10” yarn length. Glue or staple yarn ends on back of body.