Polly The Parrot
- Recycled oatmeal canister, 6”
- Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Craft
Foam: Red, Royal Blue, Yellow
- Dow STYROFOAM: two 2” balls
- Feathers: red, blue, yellow
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Aleene’s Fun Craft Foam Glue
- Black marker
- Plastic knife
- Rubber band
- Use plastic knife to cut small piece from plastic-foam balls (eyes). Glue eyes together on flat sections. Use rubber band to hold in place until dry. When dry, cut small hole in eyes.
- Measure and cut red craft foam
rectangle to cover oatmeal canister (body). Glue rectangle on body.
- Print and cut out pattern. Glue wings on body, layering from bottom to top. Glue inside beak on outside beak. Glue beak on body.
- Glue wiggle eyes in holes on eyes. Glue eyes on top of body.
- Use black marker to draw nostrils on beak.
- Glue or tape feather tips along top of body.