Lizzie The Lizard
- Recycled oval tissue box, 6”
- Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Craft
Foam: Green; assorted colors
- Dow STYROFOAM: 4” ball
- Green acrylic paint
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Aleene’s Fun Craft Foam Glue
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Black marker
- Plastic knife
- Paintbrush or sponge scrap
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use plastic knife to cut small piece
from plastic-foam ball (head). Cut two small circles from one side of foam ball (for eyes).
- On covered work surface, paint head green. Let dry.
- Print and cut patterns. Measure and cut green craft foam to cover sides and top of tissue box (body). Glue green craft
foam on body. Use scissors to cut slit in top of body (for letters).
- Center and glue body on legs pattern. Let dry.
- Glue head on front of body and tongue on front of head. Glue wiggle eyes on head in cut-out circles.
- For spots, cut 1/2”, 1”, and 2” circles
from craft foam colors of choice. Glue spots on body as desired.
- Use black marker to draw eyebrows, nostrils, and mouth.