Heart Sun Catcher
- Self-adhesive laminate paper, two 10” squares
- Black cardstock
- Tissue paper, in colors of choice
- Pony beads, in colors of choice
- White copy paper
- Fishing line, 10” length
- Hole punch
- Print out pattern. Transfer pattern onto white copy paper.
- Tape pattern on work surface. Remove paper backing from laminate sheet. Position laminate sheet, sticky side up, on pattern. Tape corners.
- Cut tissue paper pieces. Position
tissue paper pieces on pattern,
pressing onto laminate sheet. Cover entire areas until desired color is achieved.
- Cut black cardstock strips. Position
black cardstock strips on pattern,
pressing onto laminate sheet. Cover edges of tissue paper.
- Remove paper backing from remaining laminate sheet. Position laminate sheet on top of pattern; press edges and smooth together. Trim edges if needed.
- Use hole punch to punch two holes on top and three holes on bottom of sun catcher.
- Measure and cut 16” length (hanger) and three 6” lengths (bead hangings) from fishing line. Thread beads onto smaller lengths; tie through holes on bottom.
Thread hanger through holes on top; knot ends.