Conversational Heart Pillows
- Cotton t-shirts: white, lt. pink
- Tulip Cool Color Spray for Fabric: Hot Pink, Petunia, Grape, Coral Red
- Adhesive-back paper
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Cardstock, 8” square
- Paper, 11”x14”
- Large-eye sewing needle
- Embroidery floss: red, purple, fuchsia
- Black marker
- Plastic trash bag
- Straight pins
- For heart pattern, fold 11”x14” paper in half. On fold, use marker to draw half-heart shape. Cut out half-heart. Unfold heart pattern. For each pillow, position heart pattern on two layers of t-shirt. Cut out heart. Pin heart pieces together.
- Print out pattern. Use letter patterns to create stencil on adhesive paper. Transfer letters onto adhesive paper. Cut out inside of letter and around outside of letter, creating stencil shape. For heart stencil, cut out heart and inside of heart from cardstock square.
- Cover work surface with plastic trash bag. Remove paper backing from letter stencils and press desired message on heart shapes.
- Spray letter and paper heart stencils with paint color spray. Let dry.