Felt Sweater Bags
- Felt: red, white
- Sequins: red, white, pink
- Craft thread: red, white
- Large-eye sewing needle
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate!
- Print out pattern. Cut patterns from felt.
- Glue “XO” or heart shape on center of one sweater. Use needle and contrasting-color craft thread to sew a running
stitch around edges of “XO” or heart. (For running stitch, sew under, then over, sew under then over.) Knot thread ends on back.
- Position two sweater shapes
together with “XO” or heart on outside. Sew running stitch around sweater shapes, 1/4” from edges. Leave top of sweater open. Knot ends on inside.
- Glue sequins on front of sweater.
- Fill sweater bags with candies or