Valentine Candle Jar
- Glass items: recycled quart jar, votive candle holder with lid
- DecoArt Liquid Rainbow Glass Paints: Burgundy Blast, Fuchsia, Tickled Pink
- DecoArt Liquid Rainbow Black Liquid Leading
- Burgundy ribbon, 1/8”, 1 yd.
- Buttons, 1 each: hot pink, 3/4”; pink, 1/2”; light pink, 1/2”
- Red votive candle
- DecoArt Liquid Rainbow Styrene Painting Blank
scissors, masking tape, straight pin
- Print and cut out pattern. Tape pattern to underside of leading blank; trace lines with leading. Repeat for two “sets” of hearts. Let dry 1-2 hours.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to fill in: one heart Tickled Pink; two hearts Fuchsia; two hearts Burgundy Blast. (Note: Use pin to pop large air bubbles.) Fill in candle holder lid with Burgundy Blast; let dry 24 hours.
- Carefully peel hearts from blank; apply to jar. Cut three 12” lengths from ribbon; tie around jar and trim ends at angle. Adhere buttons over knot; let dry. Insert candle holder into jar and candle into holder.
- 1. Place hearts on window, mirror, vase, or any glass surface.
- 2. Make other holiday decorations in same way. Use coloring book pictures as patterns.