Valentine's Day Wreath
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Wreath, 2” thick, 12”-wide
- White embossed flower paper
- Round mirror, 7”
- Dried moss
- Lavender two-tone sheer wire-end ribbon, 2-1/2”-wide, 3 yds.
- Feathers, 3 each: pink, purple
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Baby Pink, Peony Pink, Wild Orchid
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics White Pearl Paint
- Scallop decorative-edge scissors
- Zipper-lock plastic bag
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip All-Purpose Permanent Adhesive
scissors, hammer, paintbrush, tweezers
- Adhere moss to top and sides of wreath, covering completely. Place mirror in plastic bag. Turn mirror upside down on concrete surface; break with hammer. Using tweezers, carefully adhere mirror pieces to moss as shown. Wrap and twist ribbon around wreath, tying into bow at bottom right.
- Print and cut out pattern. Use decorative-edge scissors to cut six hearts from paper. Drybrush heart surfaces Peony Pink and edges Baby Pink. Drybrush surfaces again with White Pearl. Drybrush details Wild Orchid.
- Bend center of hearts upward, with edges back, to make them appear dimensional. Adhere feather to back of each heart; trim at bottom. Adhere hearts to wreath. Adhere extra moss to wreath as desired.