Love Bear Clay Pot
- Clay pot (body), 2-1/2”
- Wooden ball (head), 3/4”
- Flat wooden shapes: medium circles (ears), 3/4”; large ovals (arms), 2”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Camel, Country Red, Milk Chocolate, Gooseberry Pink, Honey Brown, Sea Aqua, Cadmium Yellow, Country Blue
- Blue ribbon, 1/4”-wide, 3/8 yd.
- Paintbrushes: round, #6, #8; soft round, #3; liner
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice Glue
scissors, pencil, ruler, masking tape
- 1. Size is 3-1/2”x4-1/4”.
- 1. Basecoat body, ears, arms, and head Honey Brown; drybrush Milk Chocolate.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer the following: face to head (with bottom of face 1/2” from bottom of head), paws to arms, lettering to body, legs to front sides of body.
- 3. Basecoat muzzle, paws, and heart Camel; top flowers Country Blue; bottom flowers Gooseberry Pink; leaves Sea Aqua. Drybrush cheeks Country Red.
- 4. Transfer remaining details. Use marker to draw buttonhole stitch and stitch lines around heart, muzzle, paws, and legs. Adhere head and arms to body, and ears to head. Use masking tape to hold pieces in place while drying.
- 5. Tie ribbon around neck; trim ends.