Raised Leaf Panel Wall Décor
- Six-pane wooden window frame, 29-1/2”x30-1/2"
- Dow STRYOFOAM Brand Foam Sheets, 1” thick, 12”x36”, four
- Krylon: Make It Stone! Decorative Paint, Travertine Tan; Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint, Khaki; Primer
- Floracraft Styro Cutter
- Wood putty and putty knife
- Adhesives: 3M Spray Adhesive for Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam, duct tape
sandpaper, soft cloth, ruler, pencil
- 1. When using spray paints, work in well-ventilated area.
- 1. Remove glass window panes; sand frame. Wipe clean with soft cloth. Fill uneven areas of frame with wood putty. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply primer.
- 2. Measure window openings; cut six foam rectangles to fit openings. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer patterns to remaining foam sheets; use foam cutter to cut out.
- 3. Spray frame with three coats of Khaki; let dry. Adhere leaves to foam rectangles. Spray leaf panels with two coats of Travertine Tan; let dry.
- 4. Tape backside of leaf panels to window pane openings.