Tiger Clay Zoo Friend
- Polyform Sculpey Bake Shop Oven-Bake Clay: Black, Orange, White
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Oven thermometer
toothpick, paintbrush with rounded end
- 1. Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 2. For tiger, roll large Orange ball (head), two small Orange balls (ears), four Orange logs (legs), and skinny Orange rope (tail). Roll two small White balls (muzzle), four small White teardrops (paws), and one slightly smaller White teardrop (mouth).
- 3. Roll skinny Black ropes (stripes). Press stripes on legs and tail. Press legs together as shown in photo, rounding at top to create body. Press tail to back of body. Roll tiny Black triangles; press to ears and head; see photo. Press head on body, then ears and mouth on head. Indent ears and mouth using rounded end of paintbrush. For muzzle, press two White balls to top of mouth. For nose, roll tiny Black ball; slightly flatten and form into triangle. Press nose on top of muzzle. Use toothpick to add eye and muzzle holes.
- 4. Press paws on ends of legs. Use toothpick to add details on paws.
- 5. Position tiger on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake in oven. Let cool completely.