Chilly Snowman PJs
- Light blue child-sized pajamas
- Plaid FolkArt Acrylic Paints: Licorice, Orange Poppy, Teal Green, Periwinkle, Wicker White
- Plaid FolkArt Textile Medium
- Plaid Bottle Top Tip Writers (30728)
- Paintbrushes: #4 flat, #6 round
- Iron and pressing surface
cardboard, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out pattern; transfer to pajama top. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to mix textile medium with paints. Insert cardboard scrap inside pajamas to prevent paint from bleeding through. Use flat brush to paint Wicker White and Licorice checked border.
- Use round brush to paint head Wicker White, nose Orange Poppy, hat Teal Green, and scarf Periwinkle. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use bottle top tip writer and Licorice to paint details, outlines, and lettering.
- When dry, mix a drop of Licorice with Wicker White to make light gray; spatter paint painted areas of top. Let dry 48 hours; heat set with warm iron.