- AMACO Cloud Clay: White, Red, Purple
- Silver ball chain, two lengths
- Assorted-size heart cookie cutters, three
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Clay roller
drinking straw, wax paper, ruler
- On clean work surface, mix tiny amount of Red clay with White clay, creating pink clay. Mix tiny amount Purple clay with White clay creating mauve clay. Knead pink, mauve, and Red clay separately until smooth.
- Roll clay on wax paper until 3/16” thick. Cut three different-size heart shapes from each clay using cookie cutters. Stack hearts on top of each other; press gently so clay adheres to itself. Let dry.
- Cut heart in half using decorative-edge scissors.
- Use drinking straw to cut hole on top edge of heart shapes. Thread hearts onto lengths of ball chain.