Bubble Gum Machines
- Terra cotta items: saucer, 4-1/2”; pot, 3”
- Glass bowl, 3”
- Wooden dowel cap with 3/8” hole, 1”
- Royal and Langnickel Valentine Sentiments E-Z Rub-on Transfers
- Heart foam stamp
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Red, Boysenberry Pink, Lamp Black, Snow White
- Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive
scissors, paintbrushes, cosmetic-wedge sponge, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint pot Boysenberry Pink or Snow White. Paint saucer Lamp Black. Paint dowel cap Boysenberry Pink or Snow White. Let dry.
- Position pot on side. Use cosmetic-wedge sponge to add Primary Red to heart stamp. Stamp heart on front of pot. Let dry.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to apply rub-on transfer onto pot.
- Use tacky glue to adhere dowel cap onto top flat edge of saucer. Use tacky glue to adhere flat end of bowl onto pot by placing glue on edge of pot. Let dry.
- 1. When applying rub-on transfer, check to ensure rub-on is transferring to surface by carefully lifting one edge of rub-on. If rub-on is not transferred completely, press edge down and continue rubbing over surface with stick provided.