Kids’ Valentine Cards
- Cardstock: black, white, red, orange, light blue, green, light pink, dark pink, brown, tan
- White glitter paper
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Red/white print ribbon, 1/2”-wide, 10” lengths
- Circle paper punch, 7/8”
- Heart paper punch, 1/2”
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
scissors, pencil, black marker
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two circles from green cardstock and two circles from light blue cardstock.
- 2. Outline eyes, beak, feet, and stomach with black marker. Draw two dots (nostrils) on beaks
- 3. Adhere wings to sides of stomach onto card. Adhere circle eyes and wiggle eyes on face.
- 4. Adhere ribbon across penguin. Trim ends even with card. Make bow and adhere onto ribbon. Adhere beak under eyes and heart on chest. Open card and adhere feet on underside of front.
- 5. Write “You MELT my heart!” with black marker on large red heart. Adhere heart inside card.
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch small hearts from cardstock as follows: 12 tan, eight red, three light pink, four dark pink, four white glitter.
- Outline cupcake liner, ice cream cone, ice cream, cherries, and tan hearts with black marker. Draw vertical lines on cupcake liner.
- For cupcake, adhere glitter cake onto top of cupcake liner. Adhere small red hearts across bottom of liner and cherry heart and pink hearts (sprinkles) on top of cake. Write “You’re the icing on my cake” on inside of card.
- For ice cream cone, adhere white ice cream onto top of cone. Adhere pink ice cream on top of white. Adhere cherry heart and small red and white hearts (sprinkles) on top of ice cream. Adhere tan hearts on cone. Write “Ice Scream, “You’re the best” on inside of card.