Mixed Emotions Punch Needle Set
- Natural or White Weavers Cloth, 9”x9”, two
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Punch needle tool, 1-strand
- EK Success ZIG Memory System Black Writer, .5mm
scissors, embroidery hoop
- Print out patterns. Transfer designs onto cloth squares; use Black Writer to trace over lines.
- Position cloth in embroidery hoop. Punch design using one strand DMC floss.
- Once entire design is punched, trim any loose or high loops on back side of punched design. Fill in any spaces on design that appear empty. Remove design from hoop.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to punch other design on remaining cloth square.
- Finish as desired into pillow set, banner, or onto tote bag.