Happy New Year T-shirt
- White t-shirt
- Felt, light blue or light pink
- Yellow rickrack
- Clear star rhinestone
- Orange pom-pom
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Baby Blue, Ocean Blue, Wild Orchid, Pumpkin, Bright Green, Baby Pink, Royal Fuchsia, Yellow Light
- Foam stamps: assorted, alphabet
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface), cardboard scrap
- For hat shape, cut 7”-tall triangle from felt. Adhere hat onto center of shirt.
- Insert cardboard scrap between shirt layers. Use alphabet stamps and paint colors of choice to stamp “HAPPY NEW YEAR” on shirt.
- Use assorted stamps and paint colors of choice to stamp shirt as desired.
- Measure and cut yellow rickrack to cover bottom of hat. Adhere rickrack on hat. Adhere orange pom-pom on top of hat. Adhere rhinestone on center of hat. Let dry.
- Let shirt set for 72 hours before washing.