Gems & Petal Thank You
- Cardstock: pink, white
- Robin egg blue/white polka-dot paper
- “Thank You” rub-on
- Photo corners: pink, lime green, three
- Pale lime green flower, 2”
- Rhinestone frame stickers: lime, 2" square; pink, 3-1/2"x5"
- Pink/Dark pink button, 5/8”
- Pink embroidery floss
- Sewing needle
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Make white 4-3/4"x5" top-fold card. Cut 4-3/4"x5" polka-dot panel; adhere to card.
- 2. Adhere square gem frame to white cardstock; cut out around frame using photo as guide. Sew flower and button to center.
- 3. Cut slightly larger pink cardstock piece; adhere white panel to pink, and pink to card as shown. Adhere photo corners over three corners.
- 4. Apply "thank you" rub-on beneath flower.
- 5. Use photo as guide to cut apart rectangular gem frame and adhere around card edges
Gems & Petals Thank You