3D Valentine Heart
- Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour Paper Collection (HCDP1 228)
- Cream cardstock
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Passage To My Heart (HCP 3506), Timeless Sentiments (HCPC 3509), Mini Vintage Floret (HCPC 3502)
- Heartfelt Creations Dies: Vintage Floret (HCD 727), Timeless Amour (HCD 728)
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
- Dark brown dye ink pad
- Markers: pink, green
- Crystal ultra-fine glitter
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tools: Molding Mat (159223), Tool Kit (459222)
- Art Institute Glitter Products: Metal Glue Tip (352854), Designer Dries Clear Glue (159723)
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, glue gun and glue sticks
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small alligator clips, sponge dauber
- 1. Cut 7”x5” panel from corner of floral Timeless Amour paper, cutting corner that features faded shutter image. Distress and sponge panel edges with dark brown ink.
- 2. Stamp brown sentiment at center right of panel.
- 3. Stamp dark brown flourish heart image onto cream cardstock; trace swirl lines with pink marker and color background leaves green. Die cut image.
- 4. To create rosebud and leaves, follow step-by-step tutorial at: http://youtu.be/wF0ka1vdK7Q.
- 5. Die cut five decorative hearts from dark burgundy Timeless Amour paper; fold each heart in half with burgundy side to center. To create dimensional 3D heart effect, view video at: http://youtu.be/NvaBTCCSXF4.
- 6. Fit Designer Dries Clear glue bottle with metal tip; accent stamped heart image, rosebud and leaves, and background paper as desired with glue, then sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- 7. Assemble card as shown in photo, gluing dimensional heart pop-up over stamped heart.
- 1. Use a fast-drying liquid glue to adhere heart pieces together for 3D embellishment; use small alligator clips to clamp pieces together while drying.