Winter Pup Card
- White cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Papers: Blizzard, Borders
- Bella Blvd. Winter Wonder Collection Just Write Journaling Stickers
- Bella Blvd. Winter Collection Flags
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white top-fold card.
- Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white cardstock panel. Cut 3-3/4”x5” Blizzard paper panel; adhere to center of cardstock panel. Use sewing machine to straight stitch pink paper edges. Adhere panel to card.
- Adhere sled journaling sticker to card with foam tape.
- Cut 4-1/4”-long mitten border paper strip; straight stitch long edges and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Adhere dog sticker to card with foam tape.
- Insert flag pin through foam tape behind mitten border strip; make sure pin head does not extend beyond edge of card.
- 1. Visit the AllRecipes.com site and enter “dog biscuits” in the search bar to find great recipes for homemade treats.