- Glass mug, 5” tall
- Plaid FolkArt Enamel Paints: Engine Red, Coffee Bean, Fresh Foliage, Green Forest, Metallic Pure Gold
- Plaid FolkArt Clear Medium
- Plaid FolkArt One Stroke Mini Brush Set
tape, oven, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Clean mug. Print and cut out pattern; tape to inside of mug.
- Paint ribbon Fresh Foliage and stripes Engine Red. Mix equal parts Green Forest and Clear Medium; shade ribbon. Paint stripes and dots Pure Gold. Paint stem Coffee Bean and needles Fresh Foliage. When dry, add Green Forest needles.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake mug.