Imagine Create Dream Photo Clip
- Wooden jumbo clothespin
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown
- My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found 2 Blush Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Rhinestones, 2mm: Kaisercraft Blue Grey; Pizzazz Aplenty Clear, Topaz
- May Arts Brown Burlap String
- Offray Ribbon: pink/white dot, 1/2”-wide; mint organdy, 1/4”-wide; pink satin, 1/4”-wide
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Donna Salazar Shapeabilities Dies: Mix’d Media Elements, Girlie Grunge Labels, Bitty Blossom
- DecoArt Americana Antique White Acrylic Paint
- Ink Pads: Clearsnap ColorBox Black, Seaglass, Shabby Pink Pigment Inks; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo
- Sparkle N’ Sprinkle Clear Detail Embossing Powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles Aqua Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paintbrush, heat tool, newspapers (to cover work surface)
- Paint clothespin Antique White; let dry.
- Using photo as guide, trim papers just smaller than top and bottom sections on front and back of clothespin. Sponge edges Vintage Photo; adhere to wood.
- Cut and tie ribbon scraps and burlap string to wire hinge on one side.
- Using photo as guide, die cut/emboss bird, rectangle, crown, heart, blossom #2, and wings from ivory cardstock. Die cut/emboss branch from brown cardstock. Die cut/emboss word labels from pink paper. For each shape, leave paper in die template and sponge pigment inks through openings like a stencil. Remove shapes and sponge edges with appropriate inks.
- Using photo as guide, adhere shapes, except blossom, to clothespin front.
- Ink blossom edges again and heat emboss with clear powder; roll into flower shape and adhere base to clothespin.
- Accent clothespin with rhinestones and glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. This small surface is the perfect creative canvas for trying a new technique or color combination.