Jubilee ATC Receipt Holder
- 7gypsies Vintage ATC Receipt Holder
- K&Company Jubilee Collection Designer Paper
- K&Company Jubilee Collection Embellishments: Grand Adhesions, Butterfly Grand Adhesions, Stitched Adornments, Pillow Stickers, Clearly Yours Epoxy Stickers
- Round adhesive tags
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grungeboard Basics Sheets
- Thin chipboard sheets
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Alterations Bigz Tattered Florals Dies
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, glue gun, foam tape, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Using photo as guide and different paper for each opening, cut background panels for receipt holder.
- Cut twelve 2-1/2”x3-1/2” ATCs from chipboard; cover each card with paper different than background it will rest upon. Choose paper areas with interesting focal elements.
- Place ATCs in receipt holder. For layered effect, choose section of each ATC to highlight and cut exact same design area from second sheet of same paper. Mount design on chipboard; trim and adhere to ATC with foam tape.
- Embellish ATCs with epoxy stickers, pillow stickers, Grand Adhesions, and butterflies.
- Embellish spring hinges with smaller epoxy stickers.
- To create flowers, die cut floral shapes from Grungeboard and desired paper; adhere pieces together. Place under spring hinge and bend edges up.
- 1. To help epoxy stickers stay stuck on a multi-layered piece like this, first adhere stickers to round adhesive tags.