Jewel Flower Earrings
- K&B Innovations, Inc. Shrinky Dinks Crystal Clear Shrink Art Sheet
- White pearl beads: medium, two; small, six
- Silver findings: French earring wires, two; jump rings, four
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Positively Me Julianna Hudgins Collection Dies: Jewel Flowers & Flourishes, Jewel Framed Sentiments
- The Rubber Café Stick “EM” Up Tool
- Beadalon Round Nose Pliers
- The Rubber Café Diamond Clear Glitter
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Air-Brush System and Markers: B04, BV13, RV55
- Oven and baking sheet, or heat tool and non-stick craft shee
- Large acrylic block
- Adhesives: The Rubber Café Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
scissors, ruler, newspapers (to cover work surface), small paintbrush, small hole punch
- Die cut one frame and two flowers from shrink plastic for each earring. Punch small hole in top of each frame.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to shrink shapes in oven, or place shapes on non-stick craft sheet and heat with heat tool. Be careful when removing shrink art from oven; it will be very hot. Set shapes aside to cool slightly, placing large acrylic block over shapes to flatten them as needed.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to air brush shapes with markers. Make each pair of matching shapes a different color. Let dry.
- Using small paintbrush or fingertip, apply thin layer of Scrap Happy Sheer Glue to each piece of die-cut plastic. Sprinkle shapes with glitter. Let dry and shake off excess.
- Using Glossy Accents, layer and adhere shapes together to make two earrings.
- Use Stick “EM” Up Tool to place one medium and three small pearls onto each earring as shown. Carefully apply one coat Glossy Accents over entire shape; let dry.
- Open jump rings with round-nose pliers. Attach flower to ear wire with two jump rings; close rings.
- 1. Instead of earrings, make wine glass markers or link several together to create an eye-catching charm bracelet.