Bunny, Lamb, & Chick Treat Cups
- Paper nut or party cups, three 2”
- Cardstock: pink, light pink, white, yellow, orange, black, white
- Wiggle eyes, six
- Brass paper fasteners, six
- Ribbon, scraps: blue, pink, orange
- Circle paper punches: 3/8”, 5/8”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bright Yellow, Bubblegum Pink
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Adhesive-back foam squares
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker, paintbrush
- Print out pattern. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two 5/8” circles from white cardstock and one 3/8” circle from light pink cardstock. Use black marker to outline all pieces except bunny nose.
- Paint outside of one cup pink and one cup yellow, leaving one white. Cut 1/2”x8” rectangles from cardstock to match cups.
- Glue blue ribbon around pink cup, pink ribbon around white cup, and orange ribbon around yellow cup. Glue matching ribbon to handles. Use paper fasteners to join handles on cup sides.
- Glue wiggle eyes on faces. Glue ears, cheeks, and nose on bunny; nose, ears, and hair on lamb; beak on chick. Draw nose line on lamb.
- Adhere faces on cup sides using foam squares.