Deer Friend Card
- Cardstock: white, kraft
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Papers: Candlelight, Cute Cuts, Quadrants, Borders
- Green button
- White/multi polka-dot ribbon
- Karen Foster Design Tan Scrapper’s Spool
- Unity for Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Deer Friend Stamp
- ProvoCraft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Classic Circles (SM), Classic Scalloped Circles (SM)
- Craft punches: corner rounder, small heart
- Clear embossing ink pad
- American Crafts Zing! Copper Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, clear dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white side-fold card. Cover card front with heart panel from Quadrants paper. Cut striped strip for card center; round bottom corners and adhere to card.
- Die cut circles from green and yellow paper. Die cut scalloped circle from red paper. Adhere green circle over striped strip. Layer and adhere remaining circle to card with foam tape.
- Stamp deer onto kraft cardstock; heat emboss with Copper powder. Detail cut image; adhere to circles with foam tape.
- Detail cut white heart from Borders paper; adhere to yellow circle as shown.
- Tie ribbon bow; adhere to card with clear dot. Thread button with tan floss, leaving ends long. Adhere button to bow with clear dot.
- 1. Stamp and emboss matching reindeer onto envelopes, gift bags, tags, and kraft wrapping paper. Add red adhesive gems to their noses, if desired.