Joy Window Card
- White cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Papers: Christmas Love, Gifts Galore, Cute Cuts
- Bella Blvd. Christmas Wishes Collection Stickers: Alpha + Bits, Miniature
- Red/white gingham ribbon
- Brown twine
- ProvoCraft Cuttlebug Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals (LG) Dies
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, repositionable tape, foam tape, clear dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white side-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” panel from dot side of Christmas Love paper; adhere to card front using repositionable tape.
- Die cut #5 oval from center of card front. Remove paper panel.
- Cut 6” twine length. Add “JOY” banner stickers from Miniature sheet around center of twine as shown. Adhere twine across window so letters drape across opening. Adhere dotted paper panel to card front with permanent adhesive.
- Add photo corners from Alpha + Bits sheet to card front using foam tape.
- Die cut #5 oval from gift side of Gifts Galore paper; adhere inside card behind oval opening.
- Detail cut tree from Cute Cuts paper; adhere to inside of card, centered on oval, using foam tape.
- Cut 8” ribbon length and tie bow; trim ends. Adhere bow to tree top with clear dot.
- 1. Use dies to cut card windows in unique shapes like stars, hearts, or animals, too.