Stamped Tag Trio
- Manila tags, 4-1/2”x2-3/8”, three
- Cardstock: white smooth; blue, green, red textured
- K&Co. Elizabeth Brownd Visions of Christmas Paper Pad
- Red grosgrain ribbon
- Natural baker’s twine
- Inkadinkado Cling Mini Stamp Sets: Village Park, Village Quarters, Village Signs and Tags, Village Expressions, Village Toys and Gifts, Village Shoppes
- Inkadinkado Accessories: Clear Small and Medium Blocks, Stamping Surface, Glitter Powder Tray
- EK Tools Tools: Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer, Honey Bee Scissors
- Ink pads: black solvent; blue, red, green pigment; light brown dye
- Colored pencils
- Inkadinkado Clear Embossing Powder
- Herma Dotto Blue Permanent Adhesive
ruler, pencil, heat tool, hole punch, sponge dauber
- 1. Size is 4-1/2”x2-3/8”.
- 1. Cut light tan patterned paper to same size as manila tag and adhere to tag. Turn tag over to back; punch hole through patterned paper.
- 2. Stamp desired scene onto tag using black solvent ink; let dry. Using photos as guide, color images with pencils; leave some areas uncolored for vintage look.
- 3. Stamp sentiment in blue, red, or green pigment ink; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 4. Carefully edge tag with light brown dye ink; let dry.
- 5. Cut slightly larger tag shapes from white and coordinating cardstock. Layer and adhere tags together. Punch hole through all layers.
- 6. Holding red ribbon and twine together, loop trims through hole in tag for finished look
- 1. Add some sparkle to snowy areas with a glitter pen or glitter glue.