Turkey Treat Holder
- Recycled toilet paper roll
- Cardstock: brown, gold, orange, red, tan
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Ribbon, 6” length
- Gold paper fastener
- Red chalk
- Hole punch
- Pinking shears or decorative-edge scissors
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Print and cut out pattern. Use pinking shears to trim feathers.
- Cut and adhere tan paper to cover toilet paper roll. Let dry. Adhere feet on circle and circle on bottom of toilet paper roll.
- Adhere eyes, beak, and wattle on turkey. Use red chalk to lightly blush cheeks.
- Measure and cut 6” ribbon length. Tie ribbon around body below face.
- Use hole punch to punch hole on end of each feather. Insert paper fastener through holes on feathers. Adhere feathers on back of body.