Thanksgiving Scarecrow Card
- Cardstock: Lasting Impressions Cherry Pie, Weathered Beet Red, Weathered White; gold plaid
- Small sinamay straw hat
- Red raffia
- Crimping tool
- Flower punch, 5/8”
- Hole punch, 1/8”
- Computer and printer
- Dimensional adhesive dots
- Trim Weathered Beet Red to 8-1/2”x11” to fit in printer. Use size 72 font of choice (designer used Chankarmy Garamor font) and computer to print “Happy hanksgiving” as shown. Trim to 7-1/8”x8”, with words ending in bottom right corner; score and fold in half.
- Cut 2”x6” piece from Cherry Pie; crimp. Adhere along left side of card front; trim to fit. Punch two flowers from Cherry Pie; adhere over dots in i’s. Use hole punch to punch four dots from Weathered Beet Red. Adhere two to flower centers; set remaining two aside.
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut body from gold plaid cardstock and face from Weathered White. Use black marker to draw details on face and overalls. Adhere remaining two red dots to overalls for buttons.
- Cut small pieces of raffia; adhere behind body so 1/2” shows for hands and feet. Adhere raffia around face for hair. Cut small portion from sinamay hat and adhere over hair. Use dimensional dots to adhere head and body to card over crimped paper as shown, making sure to line up “T” body with “hanksgiving”.