- Dow STRYOFOAM Brand Foam Disc, 2"x8"
- Silk autumn leaves bush
- Silk mum and berry bush
- Autumn fruit and gourd picks, three
- Glass candleholder, 5-1/2" diameter, 8" tall
- Spice-scented candle, 4" tall
- Glass floral beads, small bag
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- 1. Cut foundation foliage to 8" lengths. Dip ends in glue and insert into side of disc, facing to the right and rotating disc counter-clockwise as you insert foliage. Leave room in center of disc for placement of glass candleholder.
- 2. Cut flowers into 5" lengths, dip ends in glue, and insert at various positions within foliage.
- 3. Dip pick ends in glue and insert at equal intervals throughout.
- 4. Let dry for two hours. Fluff foliage for a more natural look.
- 1. Gently place glass beads in bottom of candleholder.
- 2. Insert candle and place holder in center of base. Note: Never leave lit candles unattended.
- 1. Substitute the candleholder and candle with a jar candle. You'll find so many great color and scents!