- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Sheets: 1"x12"x18", 1/2"x12"x12"
- Modern Options Paints: Metallic Surfacer, Iron; Antiquing Solution, Rust
- Brown acrylic paint (optional)
- Paintbrush, 1"
- Utility knife or serrated kitchen knife
scissors, pencil, soap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Sizes shown are: 9-1/2", 14-1/4", 17-1/2" tall
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer design. Use knife to cut materials from plastic-foam as indicated. (Note: Rub blade with bar soap to help blade glide through foam easily.) Make 1/4"-deep, "V"-shaped cuts along section lines. Use edge of spoon to smooth cut edges and tip of spoon to press central vein line on each leaf.
- 2. Adhere leaves to pumpkins.
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to paint pumpkins and leaves two coats Iron. Paint backs Iron or Brown. Follow manufacturer's instructions and use disposable brush to paint pumpkins and leaves Rust.