Mini Treat Cups
- Paper nut cups, 2”
- Paper scraps: black, white, red, orange, tan, brown, pink
- Wiggle eyes, 7mm
- Ribbon, 1/2”-wide: blue, green, red
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black, Mink Tan
- Circle punches: 1-3/4”, 5/8”, 3/8”
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue; self-adhesive foam squares
scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrush, paper plate palette, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint cup Mink Tan (reindeer) or Lamp Black (penguin). Let dry. For snowman, leave cup unpainted.
- Punch large circle (head) from white (snowman), tan (reindeer), and black (penguin) paper. Punch one red 5/8” circle (reindeer nose), four red 3/8” circles (snowman and penguin cheeks), and two pink 3/8” circles (reindeer cheeks).
- Adhere penguin face on head. Adhere eyes, cheeks, noses, and beaks on faces. Adhere snowman hat and reindeer antlers and ears on heads. Use marker to dot snowman mouth.
- Adhere heads on front of cups using foam squares.
- Wrap and adhere ribbon lengths around bottom of cups. Measure and cut 5” ribbon length; tie into knot; adhere on bottom of cup.