Support Your Friend Card
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey White Oven Bake Clay
- Paper: DCWV Ciao Bella Collection Paper Stack, Deja Views Sharon Ann Little Ones Collection My Sweet Girl Paper Pad, TPC Studio Boho Blooms Collection Pink Passion Flourish Luster, Pebbles New Addition Girl Collection Tiny Treasure
- K&Company Smitten Adhesive Ribbon
- Magnet sheet
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Conditioning Machine or Acrylic Roller
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Dies
- My Favorite Things Who’s That Girl Collection Choose Hope Clear Stamp Set
- Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
- Pink chalk, two shades
- Adhesives: strong white craft glue, paper adhesive, foam tape
scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, small paintbrush
- 1. Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. For best results, clean your hands in between colors. Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275°F (130°C) for 30 minutes per 1/4" (6mm) thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be completed by an adult.
- 2. Preheat oven to 275°F (130°C). Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. For best results, condition all clay by running it through the clay-dedicated pasta machine several passes on the widest setting. Fold the clay in half after each pass and insert the fold side into the rollers first.
- 1. With Clay Conditioning Machine on setting #2, roll White clay into sheet.
- 2. Ink one large circle stamp Jet Black; stamp onto White clay.
- 3. Allow five minutes for ink to dry; trim around stamped area with craft knife.
- 4. Scrape some of each color of chalk onto protected work surface. Using paintbrush, color areas with chalk as desired.
- 5. Bake embellishment as directed above. Allow embellishment to cool.
- 6. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” side-fold card from Pink Passion paper; fold with dot side out. Adhere paper ribbon across bottom of card as shown; trim ends even with card.
- 7. Stamp sentiment onto medium pink paper; trim to 3-1/4”x7/8”. Mat onto light pink paper using paper adhesive.
- 8. Die cut large scalloped circle from second light pink paper. Using white craft glue, adhere clay embellishment to circle; let dry.
- 9. Adhere sentiment to card over paper ribbon. Adhere clay embellishment to card with foam tape as shown.
- 10. Enclose note and piece of magnet sheet with card, telling your friend that circle embellishment may be removed and used as magnet.