Santa Door Greeter
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam, 12” wreath
- Party streamers or crepe paper: red, white
- Fibre-Craft Craft Foam: white, red, green, glitter white
- Fibre-Craft Tinsel Poms: white, 2”; red, 1/2”, three
- Fibre-Craft Googly Eyes, 20mm, two
- Cardboard, 12” square
- Cording: black, 8”; red, 3”, 5”
- DecoArt Americana Mocha Acrylic Paint
- Red chalk
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue; self-adhesive foam squares
paper plate, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam.
- On covered work surface, cut 12” circle (face) and nose from cardboard; paint Mocha. Let dry. Cut 12”x2” rectangle (hat brim) from white glitter foam.
- Wrap top area of wreath (hat) with red streamer; adhere ends onto back. Wrap remainder of wreath with white streamer. Adhere red hat on top of red area and hat brim on hat.
- Cut white streamer into seventy 2” pieces. Pour glue on paper plate. Place eraser end of pencil on center of 2” white streamer and dip in glue; press on wreath under hat (for hair). Continue adding hair until area is covered.
- Adhere face onto back of wreath; adhere eyes and eyebrows onto face. Rub red chalk around nose; adhere nose under eyes with foam squares. Rub chalk on cheeks. Knot ends of black cording; adhere across face (for mouth). Adhere mustache above mouth.
- Adhere hat teardrop to right side of hat. Adhere 3” red cording onto white pom-pom using glue; adhere other end of cording behind hat teardrop. Adhere holly leaves and red pom-poms (berries) on hat brim. Loop and adhere 5” red cording ends to back of wreath (for hanger).