- Wooden ice cream spoons, 3-1/2”
- Craft foam: pink, blue, orange, yellow, white
- Gold cording, 6” length (for each)
- Acrylic paints: yellow, brown, red, cream, pink, white, orange
- Dimensional paint: silver, gold
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint each wooden spoon cream (for face). For darker skin tones, mix in tiny amount orange or brown. Paint hair on angel. Dot cheeks pink. Let dry. On end of spoon, paint shoes pink, blue, orange, or yellow. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline hair, dot eyes, and draw smile and leg lines.
- Print out patterns. Cut dress from craft foam; adhere dress on angel matching shoe color. Cut wings from white craft foam. Use silver dimensional paint to outline wings. Adhere wings on back of angel.
- Paint hands on dress. Let dry. Use black marker to outline hands.
- Use gold dimensional paint to add halo on angel. Let dry.
- To hang, adhere loop of gold cording on back of angel. Let dry.