Candy Coffin Favor
- Cardstock: white, Bazzill Basics Butterfly, Blackbird
- Black thread
- Black mini brad
- Penny Black Stamps: Halloween Night, Halloween Rap
- Tsukineko VersaFine Black Onyx Ink Pad
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Perfect Gold Pigment
- Yellow decorator chalk
- Clear embossing powder
- Markers: black; Tombow USA N79
- Yasutomo Niji Water Brush
- LuminArte Twinkling H2Os Pewter Watercolor Cake
- Heat gun
- Adhesives: foam dots; US ArtQuest Duo Adhesive; Ranger Stickles Orange Peel Glitter Glue
scissors, ruler, cotton ball
- 1. Size is 7/8”x2”x3-3/4”
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Trace hinged coffin pattern onto black cardstock; cut out on solid lines. Fold piece along dashed lines indicated on pattern and assemble; adhere tabs to secure.
- 2. Cut coffin top from orange cardstock. Insert mini brad near center top. Cut short thread length and fold over brad; tape or adhere ends to secure. Adhere piece to top of coffin. Outline edges with Orange Peel glitter glue.
- 3. Stamp black sentiment onto white cardstock; emboss with clear powder. Trim sentiment and line edges with black marker. Use cotton ball to pounce yellow chalk over sentiment; repeat
with Perfect Gold pigment. Adhere to coffin top over thread ends.
- 4. Stamp black mummy onto white cardstock; emboss with clear powder. Cut out image and color with marker. Blend color with water brush; let dry. Apply thin wash of Pewter watercolor over image; let dry. Adhere to coffin with foam dots. Fill as desired.
- 1. A handful of candy corn is just the right size for this mini coffin favor.