Poinsettia Candle Wrap
- Glass candle holder, 4-3/8”x6”
- Penny Black Mix & Match Papers Forest Glen Medium Cardstock
- Mark Richards Amber Crystal Sticker Elements
- Green florist wire
- Sewing needle and green thread
- Heat tool
- Penny Black T is for Transparent Winter Whites & Greens Stamp Set
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Tsukineko Memento Dual-Tip Markers: Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Love Letter, New Sprout, Pistachio, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
- Tsukineko Clear Embossing Powder
detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Twist florist wire around candle holder; set aside.
- Stamp one black poinsettia image onto reverse (white) side of cardstock. Heat emboss with clear powder. Create enough flowers to encircle candle holder.
- Using photo as guide, color and shade flowers and leaves with markers. Detail cut images; edge with black marker.
- Sew flower centers to florist wire; knot thread at front of flower to secure. Adhere gem to flower center.
- 1. The double-sided cardstock used for this project features one white side, perfect for stamping and coloring, and one colored side; this creates a finished look for projects that will be viewed from multiple angles.