Dear Jaz Mini Album
- Recycled cereal boxes or chipboard
- GCD Studios Papers: Ella Blue Collection 12”x12” Pad, Paris Nights Collection Louvre
- Round brown alphabet stickers
- Want2Scrap Nestabling Baby Pearls
- Pink Paislee Dangle
- Buttons Galore & More Buttons
- Silver binder ring
- Ribbon: Creative Impressions Crepe, Grosgrain; Colorbök/TPC Studio Grandma’s Attic Collection; Prima Lace
- Canvas Corp. Twine
- Stamps: My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Collection Portobello Road Boy, Unity Stamp Co. Ornate Artisan Stackers, Penny Black (1999L) Letter Background
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Dies: Classic Scalloped Hearts, Classic Squares LG, Nested Lacey Pennants, Lacey Ovals LG, Postage Stamps, Spiral Blossom Three, Dahlia, Wavy Rectangles, Decorative Dress Forms, Moroccan Accents
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Frayed Burlap; Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk, Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk, Silver Pigment
- Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal Dimensional Pearlescent Paint
- Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles Aqua Glitter Glue
- Marvy Uchida LePen Black Journaling Pen
- Helmar Adhesives: Liquid Scrap Dots, Premium Craft Glue, Quick Fix Adhesive Runner, Zap Dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, hole punch, sponge dauber
- Die cut five Postage Stamp #5 shapes from cereal boxes to create book pages.
- Die cut/emboss same shape from assorted Ella Blue papers. Cut 10 shapes total, cutting cover page from light blue paper. Adhere papers to front and back of each book page.
- Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp cover with letter background; stamp Dark Brown postage image from Portobello Road Boy set in upper right corner.
- To decorate cover, die cut following shapes from papers as indicated: Decorative Dress Forms plain form from brown paper; Moroccan Accents border and Nested Lacey Pennants large ribbon from cream paper; Spiral Blossom Three from light brown paper.
- Sponge edges of each die-cut shape with Creamy Brown ink.
- Sponge Frayed Burlap ink through Nested Lacey Pennants ribbon template; remove template. Ink edges of Spiral Blossom Three shape Silver; roll and adhere to secure shape.
- Adhere die-cut border to cover. Adhere dress form with clear dots; adhere pearls to neckline. Adhere die-cut ribbon to dress form and rolled blossom to ribbon end. Add alphabet title.
- Highlight shapes with dots of dimensional paint and liquid glitter; let dry. Punch hole at top left corner.
- Use photos as guide to decorate remaining album pages. For journaling blocks, die cut shapes from striped side of Louvre paper.
- Punch hole in top left corner of each page; join pages with binder ring. Tie dangle to ring with twine. Tie short ribbon lengths to ring.
- Stamp “Made with love” from Ornate Artisan Stackers set onto die-cut heart for back page. Sign album.
- 1. For each child, look for a paper collection that suits his or her personality and then add a few die-cut journaling shapes. A simple design puts the focus on the message.