31 Memories Album
- Fancy Pants Design Brag Book, 6”x8”
- Papers: My Mind’s Eye, We R Memory Keepers, October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket
- White paper doily
- Transparencies: Basic Grey, Hambly Screen Prints, Maya Road
- Stickers: SEI, Crate Paper, The Girls’ Paperie, October Afternoon, Melissa Frances, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, JBS Mercantile
- Alphabet Stickers: Crate Paper, American Crafts, Lily Bee Designs, JBS Mercantile
- Maya Road Wooden Snowflakes
- My Mind’s Eye Embellishments: Brads, Pearls, Rhinestones, Jingle Bell
- American Crafts Flair
- Basic Grey Chipboard
- Pretty Little Studio Die-Cuts
- May Arts Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Crafts Snowflake Punch
- White ink pad
- White spray ink
- Black journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam squares, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- For cover, spray surface with white ink. Cut paper doily in half; adhere to cover. Embellish with transparency, die-cut shape, brad, alphabet stickers, wooden snowflake, and pearl. Tie ribbon to binding coils; string jingle bell with twine.
- For inside pages, design each “memory” across two pages. To add variety, use journaling pages for photos occasionally. Embellish spreads with papers, number stickers or die cuts, alphabet stickers, holiday stickers, and borders.
- 1. Pocket pages are a great place to store additional photos; mount them on fun, interactive tags.