- White cardstock
- Canvas Corp. Holly Kraft Paper
- Michaels Recollections Red Heart Rhinestones
- Bazzill Basics Paper Green Holly Leaves
- Clear box of white breath mints
- myStampBOX Merry Mr. Snowman Stamp
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot Ink Pad
- EK tools Zig Markers: Red, Green, Black
- Ranger Stickles Christmas Red Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: 3M Scotch Brand Gold ATG Runner, liquid glue
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, craft knife and self-healing mat
- Trim holly paper to create sleeve for mint box; allow ends to overlap 1/2” at back, but do not adhere paper.
- Ink belly and scarf on snowman stamp with black marker. Stamp partial image near bottom edge of paper sleeve. Cut out belly with craft knife.
- Use tape runner to adhere sleeve around mint box.
- Stamp Black Soot snowman onto white cardstock. Detail cut scarf/head/hat from image. Color scarf and hat band with markers as shown.
- Adhere cut-out image to mint box, aligning image lines.
- Highlight scarf fringe and hat band with red glitter glue; let dry. Adhere leaf and rhinestone to hat band.
- 1. Create more mint boxes for Valentine’s Day, Easter, baby shower favors, and birthdays. Just choose the right stamps and background paper.